Because this happened...
This happened...
As well as this...
This too...
And then this happened...
And eventually this...
Pic 1 - Adam proposed to my sister Stephanie on the Mall in DC. I screamed and cried out of joy when I got the phone call :-)
Pic 2 - I surprised Steph at a wedding dress shop in SLC. Yes, tears were shed :-)
Pic 3 - My first time back in Utah in 6 years, we went to Happy Sumo and met our cousin Brittany and her now fiancee Jeff - didn't cry this time, however the sushi was phenomenal!
Pic 4 - My BF Allison Tolbert also surprised her sis that weekend by flying to UT for her bridal shower (our sisters got married a few days apart, so crazy) so my mom, my sis and me crashed the after bridal shower party at Allison's aunt's house who conincidentally also was BF's with my mom when they were both our age, oh and Allison's aunt is her mom's twin sister, crazy yet again. Still following???
Pic 5 - I flew to DC two weekends later to be there when my sister went to the temple for the first time (read about Mormons and temples HERE) and yes I cried again
Pic 6 - We celebrated New Year's Eve with the wedding of Stephanie and Adam. I cried a few very happy happy happy tears :-) Couldn't have been more perfect! Details to follow...








No comments:
Post a Comment