I had a lot of photos this month but unfortunately I think a lot of them are from my camera phone so the picture quality is poor. Oh well. Here's what we did...
The boys played in their PJs in their room with Jada and Kalle's old baby toys that we finally pulled out of storage...
Kalle enjoyed a sugar cookie from her Auntie Caitlin - who likes to spoil my girls all the time with yummy treats...
Then we went on the swings, I LOVE THIS KALLE FACE!
And her cutie pie haircut...
She tried to smile nicely...
But really, I love this hair...
Some random cashier at Publix said, "Where do you take her to get those highlights?" um....outside in the sun?
Oh I guess Jada had a cookie too. Really Caitlin they already adore the daylights out of you, you don't need to bribe them with sugar!!
I wouldn't share the cookies with the boys...
They had cheerios instead...
They didn't even know what they were missing out on so they didn't mind...
Speaking of haircuts, I guess it was time for Kalle to get a trim, and for Jada to get one too! This was Jada's first shampoo and cut (second haircut in her whole life)
I took them to Sweet and Sassy, its a little kid haircut chain. Pricey but adorable!
Kalle knows the drill, she is a pro by now...
Kalle is the only person in our family who has an actual hairstylist that she goes to regularly, her name is Melissa...
They each got glitter hearts on their cheeks and star-shaped lollipops. (This is really why the haircuts are so darn expensive... ;-) hahah
And I just thought this next series of photos was cute...
Tyce...
Dax...
Bruvers...
They were somewhat happily playing back to back until Dax decided to start pushing forcefully, Tyce is screaming...
Now they're better, I separated the fight...
Until Tyce sees that Dax has a rattle...
And he goes in for the steal...
Oops! Too slow Tycen, Dax pulled it away...
Steal attempt number 2...
Victorious!
Haha! Dax has moved on to a better toy! Guess who's laughing now??
And here are the boys playing one evening and I decide I want to take their picture so...
Jada retrieves Tycen for me...
Then repositions Daxon...
Perfect! Thanks big sister Jada! (never mind the gross amount of drool soaking the front and sleeve of Tyce's shirt...)

















No comments:
Post a Comment