Yes, I am months behind on my Christmas posting. Oh well. Someday when I print this out into a family yearbook I won't care that I was super late, but I will care that I have these great photos included!
My big girl Jada has been in preschool this year for the first time. In Florida, preschool is free for four year olds. So I enrolled Jada at a Catholic Montesory school around the corner from my house. She goes to school 5 days a week from 9-12. Jada has LOVED school. I can't believe that I honestly considered not sending her this year, I just didn't think I was ready for her to leave me. But Jada couldn't be more happy! Whenever there is a no school day it is like the worst thing Jada can imagine!
Her preschool class does all sorts of super fun things and has awesome parties. Her class had this adorable Christmas party...

Jada wearing her 'reindeer antlers' singing in their little Christmas program...


I love that Jada goes to a Christian school. They say daily prayers and have weekly chapel time when they talk about God and Jesus. And they get to celebrate all of the Christian holidays and they try to incorporate Jesus in some of their teachings. Here Jada is singing an adorable Christmas song about the birth of our Savior.

Jada had created all kinds of craft projects that she gave to Chris and I at the party. This card was one of my favorites. It says "I love my mommy and my family and my two brothers. Love, Jada." How cute is that? Except, I think Chris felt a little snubbed...hehe ;)


I kept trying to take nice pictures of Jada and Chris together, but one of them was always making a silly face...

Allllllllllll of the kids were in love with Christopher. Of course. Jada is so lucky to have such a fun daddy :-)


Jada and one of her teachers Mrs. D'Atille.


Here I am when we got home from the party. I am 24.5 weeks pregnant in this photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment