I got a $205 speeding ticket today.
44 in a 30, on an unfamiliar road. I HONESTLY did not know what the speed limit was. I was literally across the street from my destination. I had three little girls in the back seat - going to a playdate at a friend's new house.
And yes, I told him I was pregnant with twins and didn't know the speed limit and hadn't been there before.
Do you think that Sheriff has any idea that I have literally been crying on and off ALL DAY?
$205!!! Merry Christmas to me.
And I lost an $84 receipt for a church service project I was in charge of. Now I can no longer be reimbursed for it.
Bad, BAD day.



1 comment:
no way, you can still get reimbursed w/o a receipt for church. i do it all the time...they dont' like when you do it, but you can still do it.
Post a Comment