Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas No. 1 - To Ohio!

We were so lucky to go to Ohio for Christmas this year to visit my family. We haven't been there for Christmas for 4 years! I bought all four of us airplane tickets months and months in advance - before I was even pregnant! So, when all of the sudden I was pregnant with twins and now considered "high risk" we were not sure if we were going to be able to travel at all. I literally had a dr app on the Monday before Christmas, the dr gave me the OK to travel, and then we flew out on Wednesday!

My girls goofing around the night before we left wearing their new Christmas PJs...Jada was obsessed with wearing these reindeer antlers :-) Silly girl.Though we had a direct flight, for some reason our plane was sooooo delayed. We waited for hours in the airport to leave! I was so impressed with the airline attendants though, they passed out drinks and snacks to all of us sitting in the terminal and they tried very hard to give us accurate updates frequently instead of just leaving us in the dark and saying they had no idea what was going on. AirTran Airways. Good job.

Chris and the girls are "pretending" to sleep... we were so bored. Can you tell?

Kalle pouts all the time. Its a little ridiculous. I try to ignore it and Chris just makes fun of her. I just thought this photo was so funny :-) But we eventually made it!! YAY!!!

No comments: