
My girls are true Florida babies. They have never seen or played in the snow before!! How crazy! Especially since both Chris and I grew up in snowy states :) We had to borrow a bunch of snow clothes for my girls. Jada was beyond excited!

This was our first day in Ohio. Jada wanted to play in the snow alllll day. Lucky for me, I wasn't allowed to play in the snow - too pregnant. It was icy under the snow so it was too dangerous for me, what if I fell? Yikes! So I took photos :) This is my mom dragging Jada around the backyard on a sled.

Unlike Jada, Kalle was not so excited. She HATES being cold. She HATES being bundled up or constrained, and often times she HATES having her picture taken! Hahaha - what a cutie though.

Kalle was slightly interested in the snow for about 60 seconds. Then she wanted to go back inside. We didn't let her.

I love this picture.

My girls attempted to make a snowman - and Jada attempted to have a snowball fight with her dad. Too bad her dad never lets her just win. She still had fun though.
No comments:
Post a Comment