Merry Christmas!
Love, the Wernli Family
Kimberly, Kalle, Jada, Christopher & Twin Boys coming in a few weeks!
(Only a few weeks late. Not too bad)
My talented friend Rachel took just about everyone's family photos in my ward this year (thanks friend!) but I have to say, our family was EASILY the fastest photo shoot. Honestly, we met up with our photographer and were back in the car in less than 15 min. For sure.
You see, I have two kids in my family who hate the endless photo-taking process: Kalle and Chris. This means that we hadn't had ONE successful family photo taken in 2010. Those stinkers. On the other hand, Jada loves getting her picture taken and has been really into posing in strange positions and practicing her smile in the mirror! Which means that I get precious pictures like these...
And then I get faces like this... (note Kalle's unhappy demeanor)

Love, the Wernli Family
Kimberly, Kalle, Jada, Christopher & Twin Boys coming in a few weeks!
(Only a few weeks late. Not too bad)My talented friend Rachel took just about everyone's family photos in my ward this year (thanks friend!) but I have to say, our family was EASILY the fastest photo shoot. Honestly, we met up with our photographer and were back in the car in less than 15 min. For sure.
You see, I have two kids in my family who hate the endless photo-taking process: Kalle and Chris. This means that we hadn't had ONE successful family photo taken in 2010. Those stinkers. On the other hand, Jada loves getting her picture taken and has been really into posing in strange positions and practicing her smile in the mirror! Which means that I get precious pictures like these...
And then I get faces like this... (note Kalle's unhappy demeanor)

Rachel tried really, really hard. And she managed to get a few of these...
But these last three photos are my absolute favorites.Totally sums up my girls' personalities.

Especially this one. I am crazy about Kalle's ultra cheesy smile and Jada's perfectly practiced face.
I think I was about 24 or 25 weeks pregnant here. I know, I look like I should be delivering. Spare me.


5 comments:
girl you look great! I love the outfits!
You guys all look crazy beautiful! I love the matching outfits. Kim, you honestly look so gorgeous. I have alway thought so.
The pictures are fantastic and you're girls are SO cute! you look great! Can't wait to hear the updtes on the two little guys!
Thanks for the shout-out ! ;)
Great pictures! What an adorable family. It will be so fun to add some more males to that picture soon!
Post a Comment