Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am alive, huge, but surviving just fine. I am just so behind on blogging it's a little overwhelming. Plus I am crazy busy recovering from the holidays ;-) We all had the stomach flu. But the twins are doing great, kicking me to death (it's so fun and different) and both boys are measuring large!!! Thank goodness since I am measuring large myself. Ugh. I dreaded going to church today- all those nice Christian people with their "You have doubled!" comments. Oh well. I just smiled- but I won't tell you what I was thinking in my head ;-) I asked Chris to sit with me and the girls during the service today, because he is in a leadership position in our church (bishopric) he usually sits in the front, and he goes to meetings before and after church so really I am a single mom on Sunday's. Not that I'm complaining because I know plenty of girls that do the exact same thing. But I knew chris would be busy this week so I asked him to sit with me and the girls. Kale sat on his lap and barely moved a muscle for an hour-- incredible. Then she had her first day of primary today. Poor primary workers, I thought. Amazingly, I only heard good reports, that she was quite well-behaved. Hmmm... Then we came home and she laid around all evening... And yup, she threw up all over the dinner table. I knew that good behavior at church was code for something!!! But we already went through this so I am hoping this was A fluke... I'm sleeping in the princess room tonight to monitor. It might be a long night...

I'll be back someday, my poor neglected blog.

No comments: