Kalle kicking back in her hand-me-down Christmas pjs :)
P.S. When I was pregnant with Jada, I had this girlfriend who had four boys. She always said how lucky I was that I was having a girl because cutting and styling boys' hair is so much work. Well, I know I don't have boys yet, but I still think I disagree! My girls get their hair in their food and in their faces and in the way ALL THE TIME! Seriously, girls' hair is tons of work! That's why Kalle's hair is cut so short. She used to give me the hardest time when I tried to fix her hair. Now, I just love it short. It fits her personality perfectly I think.
Jada loves her long hair. She wants it to be long like Rapunzel! Haha. We are both growing out our hair. Some day when it gets really long, we are going to cut it off and donate it to Locks of Love, together :) Until then, we this fun long hair to play with. After cookie making, I rolled Jada's hair in sponge curlers in preparation for her preschool Christmas party today! Pictures of the finished product to come later ;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment