Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Half-way Point!

I am 18.5 weeks today, which means I am halfway through this double pregnancy!! I will be considered 'full-term' at 37 weeks on March 12th, which is 18.5 weeks from today :) Oh how I wish that would come sooner...but yet I wish it wouldn't come for another two years...

But today was a Fabulous day. No special reason. Just was.

I am happy today because...
-my parents were here this weekend, and my house is still pretty clean :)
-there was no school today and I had a blast with my girls at the park :)
-I voted today!
-we had a successful family dinner at Pasquale's, my first time eating out this pregnancy!
-I ate a LOT of chocolate today ;)
-the weather was absolutely perfect, sunny and bright, breezy and warm - I love the fall in Florida
-I think Marco Rubio has won the Senate seat for Florida
-Chris and I scored at a Dillard's going out of business sale - he got 6 pairs of designer slacks for $85 total! Most were originally $65-75 a piece! And we didn't even wait in line at all - incredible.
-Jada had the FASTEST dentist appointment in the history of dentist appointments. We didn't even sit down in the waiting room, we walked right back and were literally checking out 19 min later. Teeth cleaning, fluoride treatment and an examine by Dr. Bennet all under 20 min. Thank you South Florida Pediatric Dentistry :)
-I am feeling so good lately. No nausea, little sciatic pain today and a lot more energy. Plus I haven't had a headache in ONE WHOLE WEEK!! Amazing how I started eating chocolate again and my horrible daily headaches have mysteriously disappeared ;-)
-Jada and Kalle were best friends today :-) This doesn't happen very often but really they couldn't have had more fun together today, doing nothing special - just playing together and laughing a TON! Just priceless.
-my husband is hot. And that is not just my opinion, its a fact.
-tomorrow I get to see my boys! Yay for lots of ultrasounds :-)

And I was feeling happy until I just uploaded these photos...Jada took these photos of me tonight. I look absolutely horrific. Oh my gosh. My husband told me that I look like I am between 6-7 months pregnant. How ridiculous, I am barely four. This is going to be a painful next four months...
**Fun Photos from Kalle's Bday, Halloween, my parents visit, the twinlets and more to come :-)

3 comments:

brittany said...

Kim. I wish I could send you a photo of ME at four months. So sad that you look about the same as I did. I also wish you could see me now-at eight and half months. I am ENORMOUS. Please, realize that you are small for having TWO in there and you look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cassie said...

You look FANTASTIC for having twins! You are cooking TWO babies in there. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. We're so excited for you!

Stephanie said...

Great update! Keep up the good work sis.