Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Swagger Wagon #1

Christopher has this wonderful job that provides us with a company car. Well, its HIS car to use for work, but I get to use it on weekends and evenings :) So, earlier this summer he got a notice that he was up for a new fleet vehicle and he needed to request what model he wanted. There are like four choices, a car, small SUV, crossover or minivan. We have had the crossover for a few years and it has been just perfect for us. But our girls are getting bigger and we had a sneaking suspicion that in the somewhat near future, our family was going to grow a little bigger too. After much deliberation, Chris decided that we should choose the minivan. It would give us just enough added space for our long car trips up to Atlanta and Orlando. I would keep my SUV which would still be able to fit our current family of four plus one extra.

Then we found out we are having twins! Ha! Now I HAVE to get a larger vehicle or else the 4 kids and I would always be stuck at home. But it was too late to change Christopher's order so...
We now have a Minivan! And we'll be buying a second one for me in the next few months! Two minivans in one family...how crazy :-)

BTW : I LOVE Chris' new minivan. It is soooooo wonderful! I am a total minivan lover. HANDS DOWN!

No comments: