Wednesday, September 15, 2010

11.5 Weeks and counting!

Here's my latest ultrasound photo of the twinlets at 11 weeks...Baby A is the baby on the bottom. Sometimes shes lying facing down, sometimes shes lying facing up. She is kind of quite, a good sleeper perhaps, but when you poke and prod her a bunch, she gets kinda upset and starts kicking her legs like mad. Then she seems to roll back over and go to sleep :0

Baby B is on the top, with a pretty good profile shot. This is our very active baby who was literally doing forward somersaults during my ultrasound. He's got the space to flip around now, but that will change soon, he'll be squished in there. This baby was a a little difficult to measure and get a heart rate for because he was so active! Baby B is measuring about 2 days smaller than Baby A, but that's ok, for now.

We obviously don't know the sex of these two babies yet, I was just guessing. I kind of think one is a boy and one is a girl. But at the same time I think they might be both girls. Who knows? We won't find out for a few more weeks.

We are all getting much healthier around here, finally. It was a rough, rough weekend. But I think that I may be seeing the light at the end of the nauseous tunnel. I'm not there - I'm still permanently queasy - but it is subsiding sometimes :) I just keep getting these horrible headaches. Ugh. And getting fatter...though I hadn't gained any weight at my dr. appointment. How is that possible? I'm barely fitting into my shorts these days.

Double Pregnancy. Kicking My Butt.

But YAY for two healthy babies!

1 comment:

Gourley Family said...

I hope it's a boy and a girl too!