Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In my 14th Week

I threw up for the first time yesterday. Ugh. I was doing dishes and kept gagging at some awful, moldy vegetables and finally just lost it in the sink. Jada was unfortunately standing next to me and was in complete shock. She was really worried all day, the sweetheart. She has been offering to scratch my back and rub my feet - but I leave that to Chris ;) I had FOUR good days in a row last week with no nausea and no headaches! It was incredible! But then Sunday night I had quite possibly the WORST migraine I have ever had in my life. And I haven't felt that great since. Oh well. Could be a lot worse.

One week from today I have an appointment with the perinatologist and I'm so anxious to see our little twinlets again. I guess its a good thing that my stomach is growing larger every day, something must be going right, right? Someday I'll be in control of my body again...someday :-)

No comments: