I've said a few times recently that I thought I was feeling a little better, and then WHAM! I get hit with a migraine or super bad nausea and I'm out for the rest of the day. Maybe I start feeling better than I get a little ahead of myself and start doing too many things or something. Either way, I have had some really rough days the passed two weeks, and some much better days too. At least my husband is home :-) And hes so wonderful :-)
Thursday, September 23, 2010
12 Weeks
I really can't believe I am going to post this photo on cyperspace...but here's to my on-line journal keeping! This is me last week...
Jada took this picture so its a little crooked. But she did a pretty good job. We are looking at buying a new camera - YAY! Jada has practically taken over my current one. I'm going to post a bunch of the photos shes been taking next. They are so adorable :)
I've said a few times recently that I thought I was feeling a little better, and then WHAM! I get hit with a migraine or super bad nausea and I'm out for the rest of the day. Maybe I start feeling better than I get a little ahead of myself and start doing too many things or something. Either way, I have had some really rough days the passed two weeks, and some much better days too. At least my husband is home :-) And hes so wonderful :-)
I've said a few times recently that I thought I was feeling a little better, and then WHAM! I get hit with a migraine or super bad nausea and I'm out for the rest of the day. Maybe I start feeling better than I get a little ahead of myself and start doing too many things or something. Either way, I have had some really rough days the passed two weeks, and some much better days too. At least my husband is home :-) And hes so wonderful :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment