Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jada the Photographer

Jada has been secretly 'borrowing' my camera lately. Sometimes she takes the most interesting photos. Her favorite subject is Kalle, followed by her toys and her food. When she can get away with it, she takes photos of Chris and I too. Here are some photos taken and titled by Jada Cheyane...

"Kalle In Bathroom"
"Dad & Kalle At Panera"
"Not Quite Sure"
"The Two Babies In Mommy's Tummy"
"Kalle Waving"
"Jada & Mommy"
"Daddy Cooking"
"Mommy Cooking"
"Jada's Toes"
"The Phone"
"Kalle Saying Cheese""Kalle Spilling Breakfast"
"Sisters"

"Beautiful Jada""Mommy On The Couch" (a VERY common occurrence around here...)

And of course Jada wants to be in a few photos herself too :-) Here is the famous photographer herself (taken by me at her request).

I call this one "Jada With Kitty"
"Jada At Panera"
"Jada Trying To Pose"
Here's to my budding photographer. I'm glad I can encourage a love of the arts at such a young age :-) She's so cute.

No comments: