I decided that last week was kind of like a Spring Break week for us. It started with a fun Easter weekend and wonderful General Conference session and with my sister coming to visit from DC.
My girls on Easter morning before seeing the candy...
My girls after seeing the candy...

Auntie Stephie with Kalle and Jada - I LOVE this photo. Its sooo cute and true! Steph looks gorgeous even though she practically just rolled out of bed, Jada is such a poser when candy is involved and Kalle's face is blocked by her sucker, she has a ripped hole in her knee and she's wearing her new favorite accessory - a hat!
More Spring Break photos to come...



2 comments:
Your family is darling! Steph looks so great!
I think these heart dresses may become Kalle's "taxi dress". Kimmi, you always loved wearing hats as a little girl too!!! The ease and comfort of a dress like this must be the appeal. I want to wear more dresses like this too!!
Post a Comment