Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool's Day??

Well, I tried to play a few April Fool's Day jokes yesterday. None of them worked. Oh but don't worry - I certainly was fooled myself by more than one person though! Honestly, I am so gullible. But after I spent a PHENOMENAL day at the beach I decided the jokes on everyone else! Because I LIVE IN FLORIDA! Yeah! I don't take advantage of this incredible place enough but yesterday I was once again reminded how lucky I am.

The girls and I met up with a bunch of my girlfriends and their kids at Deerfield Beach. I am totally a beach girl. LOVE THE BEACH! We brought a picnic lunch, and plenty of sunblock and we literally had soooo much fun! Both of my girls will swim in the ocean no problem - they could care less about the salt water. I brought my camera to the beach...but didn't take any photos...Oh well.

Dearest Beach that I love - we'll be visiting you again, very very soon......like Monday ;-)I love FLORIDA!!

No comments: