Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Spring Break 2010 : Auntie Stephy
My wonderful, beautiful, super cool and fun little sister came to visit me (or maybe it was the girls...) over spring break. On her last day in town we had to pick up Jason at the airport so we went to an old popular ice cream parlor by the beach - Jaxson's.
(BTW: This is Kalle's outfit of choice everyday lately. What a demanding two-year old! Favorite new hat, sunglasses, favorite new dress and favorite new shoes - all from Target. What would I do with out my Target??)
My girls are OBSESSED with carousel rides. Really. Its ridiculous. This one was coin operated but I am too cheap to put in a few quarters to make it run properly so Aunt Stephy decides to be super cool and start spinning my girls around just by pushing it. I turn by head for one minute to buy some ice cream and I look back and my girls are holding onto their plastic ponies for dear life! Stephanie was spinning them so furiously I thought they were going to fly off! The girls were laughing hysterically and both cried angrily when I (the mean, over-protective, fun-ruining mom) pulled them off their beloved carousel to hurry to the airport. Oh well.
After we picked up Jason poor Steph was squished in the back between my two girls who (believe it or not) tend to be rather annoying in the car as both are demanding Stephanie's full attention at the same time. But they all looked soooo cute!!!
Thanks for coming to visit us Auntie Stephy!! You are the BEST! We love you and miss you tons already!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment