I finally got an antibiotic today for my super compressed ridiculously painful sinus infection. I went to an urgent care yesterday and they only gave me a nasal steroid inhaler and some mucinex d. ridiculous. Last night I was literally up almost the ENTIRE night in horrific pain. My teeth and jaw and ears are aching! Many tears were shed and I kept threatening to drive myself to the ER or just call 911.
How do people handle getting these all the time? I would NOT survive multiple sinus infections. The pressure is debilitating!
So I've decided that once I feel better - I need a makeover. My hair is getting stringy and my perm is falling out. I haven't changed my makeup since high school and lets not even get started about my wardrobe. YIKES! My cute friend Bree just started a donation jar on her blog to get her to Disney World. Well, my other cute friend Chelsea started a new website called Make You Over and is giving away a makeover with over $1,000 worth of products! Problem is, you have to first win the makeover and then be in Washington in order to claim it!
My idea : I'm combining my two cute friends' ideas and am starting my own donation jar to get me a plane ticket to WA so I can get a makeover!! Check out Chelsea's website and you can submit yourself or anyone else you know for a makeover too! Not that I want you to because I really want to win this myself! Ha! But the website is super cute and Chelsea is sooo adorable you'll just love it. But if you already live in WA or your friend does than they probably have a way better chance of winning this than I do.
In any case - go ahead and send me your pledges! (Don't worry, I won't send you a bill unless I actually win ;)
P.S. I am on a LOT of drugs right now...



3 comments:
Okay, this is the cutest post Kim. Thank you so much for all the flattery. I will put you in the top 5 if you can get to Washington. No joke. You can do it, you can do it. Hey, and since i can't decide who wins in the end, if you don't win, I'll still help give you a makeover. Do it!
I'm so sorry you are so sick, you poor woman. I hope Chris is taking gooood care of you right now. Hang in there. Sinus infections are the worst, but it sounds like yours took on a whole new life of it's own.
Hey, I'll donate frequent flier miles to get you a ticket...maybe you should bring the girls to Ohio first and I'll watch them, then you fly to WA for your makeover. I just can't do it the 3rd week of July (girl's camp) or last week of April (BYU Women's Conference).
Let's see what we can do to make this work! Maybe a Mother's Day makeover if you can't make it for the first one.
Post a Comment