Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crazy 4yrd Old Driver

First of all, I have to give a HUGE shout-out to Greg & Carla and KELSEY who GAVE US THIS JEEP!!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

And we love this Jeep. Jada thinks she has her driver's license or something. I have a billion videos of her driving this Jeep because it is sooooo funny to watch. She usually does a pretty good job staying on the road... ;-)

This is Jada and her best girl friend from church Ella. These two LOVE each other but live far apart and don't get to see each other often at all. We had Ella come over for the entire day for Jada's birthday. I just sent this video to Ella's mom so I thought I'd post it while I had a minute...

Isn't it hilarious? Except that Jada TOTALLY picks her nose! EWWWW! My mom is shooting this video (her voice) and I'm playing lacrosse with Kalle and another neighbor in the background.

No comments: