Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Sayin'

Two weeks ago we took Kalle's pacifier away, and she has been 100% paci-free the whole time. It has been a difficult, sad two weeks for all of us. But tonight, Kalle actually went to bed without a fuss! No crying or screaming or sniffling - she just rolled over and cuddled up with her kitty, just like the good old pacifier days :-) AND her speech has improved dramatically! In just two weeks!
(I'm not so sure about her buck teeth quite yet, but I'm still hopeful :)Victorious? It may be a little too earlier to claim that one yet. But successful?? Yes, I'd say so. So far anyways :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats! Way to stick to your guns! Now she may become like my Bubba and never stop talking. He has no problem bossing random strangers around (good thing they all speak French and so they don't usually know what he is bossing them around).

Monica said...

Can I just say I love how girly your little ones are---every pictures is pink, fairy, dresses, & bows! So fun!!

Scooter and Jessica said...

Yay Kalle (well, actually Kim)! Way to stick with it.