Hey friends and family! Most of you probably know that my dad owns a natural peanut butter company, and my mom owns a candy store and they combine their efforts and work together under the family-owned company name the Krema Products Company. What you most likely don't know is that I have recently started a blog for their company blogging mostly about peanut butter and our 'nutty family' and sharing some healthy recipes.
My peanut butter blog is called "We're Totally Nuts!" - check it out at blog.kremaproducts.com.
It has been fun but its a Word-press blog and I am definitely having some learning curve issues, so give me a break! (or advice, I'd love advice)
What I really need is subscribers and readers and people commenting and linking to my blog. So....please spread the word!! Check out my new blog for yourself and tell your friends! (Just keep in mind that it is still a work in progress :-)
I'm going to host a giveaway contest probably next week so keep reading!! :-)
Thanks!!!!



1 comment:
Oh that peanut butter! When I think of being your roommate, I think of you stirring your peanut butter...hilarious.
Post a Comment