Saturday, December 19, 2009
First Haircut
Kalle is such a stinker. She puts up a huge fight when I try to brush, wash, dry or style her hair. And she is quite strong and sooooo stubborn! So I decided I was sick of fighting with her so I was going to just chop off her long, thin, scraggly ends. Her hair was always messy looking and she had a permanent rats nest on the back of her head! Ew! I had been meaning to do this for awhile, but Chris kept saying this might happen...
Even though we took her to Sweet & Sassy - this adorable girlie spa place, she still cried the WHOLE time. 

But I think her little bob turned out ADORABLE! I LOVE IT!!!
(Still crying even in the car after she got a sucker...I told you she was a stinker).
She finally lightened up at the pizza place we took the girls to afterwards :) 
And though Jada would've DIED if a pair of scissors came near her long "princess hair" (she got a glitter star on her cheek) - she still wants to go back to the kiddie salon and get her nails done!
What am I going to do with these two??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, her little bob does look adorable!
Post a Comment