Monday, November 23, 2009

Pink Sunday

I have had my two girls wear the same pink Birthday Dress for both of their 1st and 2nd birthdays! It was a quite expensive dress but considering it has been worn 4 times to church and at 4 birthday parties and for 4 different photo sessions...it turned out to be a pretty good purchase after all :) I'll have to find all of those photos and compile them someday. In the mean time, enjoy the photos I took the last time that Kalle wore this special dress... Yes these pix are overdue but Kalle had had her 2nd birthday 2 weeks before this particular Sunday and she had been sick and hadn't made it to church for awhile. Hence these photos were taken a few weeks after her October birthday and posted a few weeks after that even. We all wore pink & black to church that day, which amazingly fits with my blog theme ;) Jada is even wearing her newest pink birthday dress from earlier this year when she turned three.

1 comment:

whitney allison said...

You and your family are so tan and beautiful its infuriating!!! That's it, I'm moving to Florida.