For some reason we had our family picture taken a bunch of different times this year. Actually, not one of them was from an 'official photographer' or even inside a studio - they were all just photos we had family members take throughout the year. I think partly because we had such a FABULOUSLY FUN year and partly because Chris lost a bunch of weight and I was finally not pregnant or nursing and still post-baby fat. We both still have lbs. to go but that is a post for another day ;) Here are our Christmas Card Runner-Up photos...we ended choosing the ONE photo out of all 5 different photo shoots that had our little family of four all actually smiling at the camera at the same time. Unbelievable that only 1 photo out of hundreds turned out that way!
Us in Hilton Head, SC this summer...
In Christopher's parents front yard in Atlanta, (Kalle was crying)...
Halloween party at our church, (I was barely able to restrain Kalle for a few cheesy photos)...
At our YW fundrasier photo shoot here in Coral Springs last month (once again Kalle cried the ENTIRE time)...
And at a Christmas party last week (not such a winner)...
This one ended up being our winning photo...hehe.
Ridiculous, really, that it was so difficult to get two girls and two adults to smile at the same time! What is maybe even more sad is that I don't even have 1 photo of just my two girls smiling at the camera. Not ONE from this WHOLE YEAR!! What is wrong with my camera-adverse, uncoercable, children?



2 comments:
What a precious family! You all look so cute, even in the runner-ups. I hope that Adam and I have a bunch of little girls- they're the best!
Merry Christmas!
hey Kimmie- Jada always poses so well and smiles beautifully it's Kalle who is the willful one. She has her little mind set and won't cooperate unless she's interested in the photographer!! You need to be behind the camera to get her to smile, she always smiles for her sweet mommy!!! Time will be your photographers friend, she'll become the biggest ham in the family some day and you'll just shake your head in wonder when you look over fam pics!! Love ya
Post a Comment