Friday, November 13, 2009

Jada's First Photo

On our way home from the "patch" (see previous post) Jada was desperate to take a picture with my camera. And since it has been dropped many times and I'm very interested in getting a new one I figured, why not? Here's her completely unedited first shot...Not so bad, eh? Then she took a series of photos which really made me see the world from her perspective behind us in the backseat strapped down in her carseat with a limited view out the window. Here are the next 7 photos she shot in order...(all raw of course :)I'll spare you the remaining two dozen photos but I think its safe to say that we will be trying this fun experiment again :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

When I interned in DC I took this family on a tour of the Capitol and their 7-year-old daughter had her own digital camera. Her parents told me it was the best present they ever gave her because she had so much fun taking pictures and they didn't have to worry about developing all the millions of photos she took. Maybe Jada should inherit your camera when you replace it!