Why should Halloween be fun only for the kids?? Around here - its not! We held our 2nd adult Halloween party this year and it was awesome!! The costumes were creative, the food fabulous and the friends were the best :) I know this post is almost a month overdue but - I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!

Here's our whole group (I have individual pix of everyone but I didn't want to post them into cyberspace in case any of my friends were a little internet-shy)

Chris was Captain Jack Sparrow (so hot ;-) and I was his pirate wench, hehe. I bought Christopher's costume because I couldn't resist and mine is 100% homemade!
Here's our best friends (he is actually a REAL firefighter/paramedic - cool, huh?) and I figured I post their photos all the time so they wouldn't care :) Plus they looked awesome!
And these are our other super good friends and I just loved their costumes! She is a REAL nurse and is holding a REAL ridiculously large needle and he is her "patient" but the bum hanging out is a fake ;) So fun!!! Halloween Rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment