Sunday, October 11, 2009
New Temple
I just had to say how excited we are because the President of our church announced last week that there will be a temple built here in the Ft. Lauderdale area! Yay! The closest temple to us currently is in Orlando and the 3 hour drive up there makes worshipping in the temple quite a long day. We have been praying that a temple would be built closer to us and we are so grateful that soon we will have a temple in South Florida!!! Temples are such a sacred part of our religion, Chris and I were married in an LDS temple in Columbus, Ohio 5 years ago. Once we hear where the temple will be built and when I will blog about it again I'm sure. We are soooo happy :-) In the meantime...learn more about temples at www.mormon.org.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wahoo! Best news ever! Although I will miss our little Orlando trips with you guys!
Hooray for South Florida!
Post a Comment