I just thought it was so cute. And Jada was so proud of herself :) Isn't it interesting how children's little brains work in such seemingly creative randomness but yet they are still orderly and predictable? Jada's drawings are getting soooo fun and interesting also. I love it. And yes, we have LOTS of lacrosse sticks in our home :-)



3 comments:
I love this! When Bryce was about Jada's age, he would line up all his trucks and cars from big to small. He would begin at the front door and run them through the living room and down the hall way. This kinda stuff is the best!
I think Jada is just like her Aunt Stephanie. That is why it was so difficult for me to share a room with you - those Ranger Rick posters just killed me.
She probably has a mathematical mind with this kind of behavior. She's artistic and that kindof runs in the family though too. Maybe this combination will turn her into an architech!! Love ya
Post a Comment