Yess!! I love these videos! Thanks for going through the hassle to drag your camera out there and posting them. We have to go again next summer, catching air was Paul's favorite part of our trip.
This was so funny. Well worth the camera hassle. Thanks for sharing, I am smiling from ear to ear!!
I totally loved these videos, how funny. Especially Stephanie being stuck. I have been sitting here laughing for like 30 minutes, so worth it!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yess!! I love these videos! Thanks for going through the hassle to drag your camera out there and posting them. We have to go again next summer, catching air was Paul's favorite part of our trip.
This was so funny. Well worth the camera hassle. Thanks for sharing, I am smiling from ear to ear!!
I totally loved these videos, how funny. Especially Stephanie being stuck. I have been sitting here laughing for like 30 minutes, so worth it!!
Post a Comment