Friday, September 25, 2009

The Cottage

Going back to my "Best Summer Ever" theme which I am way behind on updating...here is my favorite place in the world - The Cottage! Located literally on the shore of Lake Michigan and a stones throw behind by Pentwater Lake and only a few minutes away from two of my other favorite places - The Farm in Hart, and The Walborn's Home in Shelby. Here we are picking blackberries at the farm...Chris, Jada, my cousin Halle and my mom taking the canoe over Pentwater Lake to the downtown to watch the Homecoming Parade...Yes Jada kept her life jacket on the during the entire parade. I guess she just felt more safe??The parade was complete with the hilariously famous clown band...And Just a couple of photos for laughs... hehe :-)

2 comments:

JenSwen said...

The picture with Jada crying in the life jacket is one of the cutest ever.

Stephanie said...

I love all the pics of your girls! One of their pics is always the background of my computer.