The Wernli Family
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Special Birthday
This year I got a once-in-a-lifetime birthday present. My brother came home from his mission on my birthday! Elder Tyler
Wernli
arrived home from the
Antafagasta
, Chile mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints at 6:05 am on June 30th! This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me because I did not have any brothers growing up but when Christopher and I were married I got three brothers!
Brandon was already home from his mission when Chris and I were married and Jason was on his mission but we unfortunately missed his homecoming :( Tyler is the youngest brother and we couldn't be more proud of him!
What a special, memorable birthday I had :)
Love ya
Bruver
!
P.S. The Birthday sign on my door and Cookie Cake from Allison were pretty special too ;-) Thanks friend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment