Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1st Baseball Game

We were fortunate enough to score 4 tickets to the Marlins game on the 4th of July (Thanks Rick! or rather - Thanks Jim & Sue!) So we had a fun family night at Dolphin Stadium - Kalle's first baseball game :-) Kalle LOVED it! She was clapping, screaming, cheering and laughing the whole time! She was a little bit crazy...but really, whose surprised about that?Don't you love Kalle's pink cowboy boots? She of course picked them out herself :) Jada had a great time too - even though she was so sweaty! It was hot outside (of course, its July and we were in Miami) it was funny though how the heat didn't seem to bother me that much. I guess I am really more used to the weather here than I realize now. Two years ago I would've NEVER gone to an outdoor baseball game in July! I'm just becoming a true Floridian...could be worse :-) The game was fun - the Marlins won! Yeah! Then they had a fireworks show over the stadium and a concert by KC and the Sunshine Band! HA! My girls loved the super close fireworks and they loved dancing around to "Shake Shake Shake, Shake your booty!" What an unexpectedly fabulous 4th of July! God bless our wonderful country :-)

2 comments:

Mallory said...

this is so cute. I love catching up on how your family is doing. We missed you guys at the cottage. Happy 4th and Happy belated Birthday!!

whitney allison said...

Those cowboy boots are the stuff dreams are made of. I'm jealous. I'm jealous of your toddler.