
For Jada's 3rd birthday in February all she wanted was to go to Disney World. My parents had never been there before and it had been over a year since we had been their ourselves. So we all planned a trip for Jada's (and my mom's) birthday and met in Orlando. We had two days and went to one park each day, the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. Both were PHENOMENAL. I don't know if I love Disney more than my girls or just as much as they do. Even 15 month old Kalle LOVED Disney World. We saw fabulous shows, went on tons of fun rides, met loads of characters and enjoyed fireworks and multiple parades! But we all agree that the best part of the trip was the lunch in the main castle of the Magic Kingdom. Soooooo worth the money! My mom called the day before we went and they had a random opening (gasp!) and we had no idea how lucky we were to have snagged that appointment! We show up at the castle (Jada was sporting her Cinderella dress, crown, shoes and magic wand all day) and we are greeted by Cinderella - just us and her. She hugs Jada and talks to her and poses for photos with both girls, though I did have to jump in there for Kalle's sake at one point. Then we climb this narrow windy staircase to this large dining room with huge windows overlooking the entire park! We sit down to this wonderful meal with princess pasta and plates for the girls and even ice cream with a piece of chocolate on top in the shape of a princess crown! Then Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins, and Jasmine came out and walked around to every table talking to us and giving the girls hugs and posing for pictures. Everyone was so nice! Really, we had the best trip. My parents were so wonderful and helpful with the girls - they loved it! I'm ready to buy season passes and go back tomorrow :-)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |




3 comments:
What a lucky little princess you have. I'm excited for when James can really appreciate the fun celebration days that come and go during the year. They just keep getting more and more fun as they get older, don't they?
Kim, I hope that one day I can come to Florida and go to Disney World again and see you and your adorable kids!!! AND... Maybe that tiger stared at you because he thought you looked yummy! mmmmmmm
When my baby is big enough to actually, well be born I guess, I so want to go to Disney with you! What a fun, fun day.
Post a Comment