
We had the most AMAZING trip to Israel. We cannot stop talking about how wonderful everything was...the people, the countryside, the language, the company (some) of the food... WOW. We've been home for three weeks and I still haven't blogged about any of it! Soon, I've promised myself. I have been so busy coaching my high school lacrosse team lately - and I played in a post-collegiate tournament in Miami this past weekend. I played on Team Miami and we got creamed by some Vancouver girls and some Annapolis girls. I guess lacrosse is just played differently on the East coast :-)
I'm coming back blogger world! Love to all :)



5 comments:
I can't wait to hear about the trip and to see some pics. Was it super hard leaving the girls for that long?
You better do an Israel post soon! I can't wait to hear all about it.
I believe the trip was amazing! I've always wanted to go. Hopefully Adam and I will make it there someday. Hope you post more pictures and stories soon.
Kim!! HELLO! I LOVE YOU! You look great! I hope you don't mind I stole your blog from whitney... :) Hope all is well with you!!!
Hey Kim, it's been a long time since I've checked in on you. Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment