Sunday, March 1, 2009

Israel Slideshow

Finally! I have been so busy with lacrosse and visitors and birthday parties lately that I just finished putting together this slide show! Check it out if you've got some time - Israel was AMAZING! Have I said that yet? I think there are 160 pictures total. I took almost all of them, Chris and my mom took a few too. Some day I'll get around to the visitors and birthday parties... :-)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Israel
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

10 comments:

Becky said...

Amazing photos!! What at trip of a lifetime!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for posting these! And all the captions are so helpful.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing, gorgeous pictures :) Looks like you had a great time! And (happy birthday to little jada!)

Monica said...

Wow, what a trip! How cool!! The pictures and captions were great!!

Emily said...

Oh my! What wonderful photos! Thank you so much for sharing with us. This looks like it was a trip of a lifetime!

Margie Quilter said...

I'm jealous!!!!! Kim you are so freak'en pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Kimmie- what a gift, the pictures were amazing. Hugs, Aunt Nanette

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie- thanks so much for sharing, these pics were awesome. Love Aunt Nanette

A Woman Who LIVED said...

May I say AMAZING!? I am ready to go right now.

Emily said...

I know I already commented on how amazing these photos are, but after Easter I looked through them again, and I think they are so wonderful. I love that these pictures help make the story of Christ real for me, especially the room where he shared the Last Supper with his disciples. Thank you again for sharing them, and for the captions that so clearly describe where you were and what you were feeling. Thanks! And Happy (post) Easter!