Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ahhhh...Home in Sunny Florida

Yeah! We are finally home! We have been gone from Florida for almost a month! Our family left before Christmas and drove up to Atlanta for the Holiday, two days after Chris and I flew to Tel Aviv, Israel with my parents, my sister and our dear family friends. We spent a little over a week touring the Holy Land and learning all about the history of that beautiful country. It was truly an AMAZING experience. I then returned to Atlanta to be reunited with my sweet girls and Chris flew to San Diego for a work conference. We all just got home a few days ago and are trying to get some normalcy back into our lives, though it will be short-lived as the high school lacrosse team that I coach starts practice on Monday! Once I go through the hundreds of photos I have from the past month I will start posting them :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you both back!! Happy New Year!!

Leah McChesney said...

Normal..life with kids ever normal? Ha! Your comments crack me up. But after 9 days with girls...um you have your hands full, with Jada anyway...she's a firecracker. Def. Chris' child!