Well, the benefit of having a fake Christmas tree is that you can drag it out of the box and set it up whenever you feel like it. So, a few weeks ago I decided that it was just the right FHE activity for us. This is what we ended up with...

Apparently, the top third section of our tree broke or something and it wouldn't fit together. I waited for awhile for Chris to try to fix it - but we were always too "busy." The night I snapped this shot of it and threaten to post it on our blog - you better believe Chris was in the garage with his tool bench working the night away. Its better now. But not 100% stable so I decided to forgo hanging my expensive ornaments on the tree and used them as decorations elsewhere in the house.
I'm sure that next year Chris will get our tree fixed up just perfectly - so the day after Thanksgiving I can decorate it up properly :) Right, Honey?
I'm sure that next year Chris will get our tree fixed up just perfectly - so the day after Thanksgiving I can decorate it up properly :) Right, Honey?



2 comments:
Chris, disappointed in the tree! Give your wife a BIG tree even if its fake ;) You grew up with better!! :) Merry Xmas.
haha that's pretty funny!!! I'm glad I can keep up with you and your family... I LOVE BLOGS!!
Post a Comment