Check it out - Jada's got eczema. I just had her at the dermatologist and $100 later, she now has a specially medicated moisturizer I am supposed to apply twice a day and she has to take Zyrtec daily to take the edge off of the itching. She mostly itches while shes sleeping or watching tv. I am constantly dressing her in long sleeves and long pants to try to help. She itches herself until she bleeds sometimes! Poor thing. Any helpful tips??

This bad rash could possibly be an allergic reaction to the Neosporin that I've been applying to her neck scar/wound thing. The results from that weird skin tag that the doc took off her neck were a "benign growth."
Our medical bills this year have been outrageous! And its the first year I haven't been pregnant or given birth since we've been married! Strange.
3 comments:
You can do what Phoebe did on friends when she had the chicken pox...duct tape oven mitts to her hands. :) Merry Christmas.
My poor Jada!! That looks painful. Can she grow out of it?
Hi Kimmie- poor Jada!! Mallory really struggled with exema too. You have to watch all the perfumed soaps, shampoos, laundry, that's a trigger. Also I am really allergic to neosporin it makes me itch like crazy, so I have to use Aquafor, try that. Also your mom and I are really sensitive to plastic, so if you have plastic sheets or she's putting on plastic necklaces that may be bugging her too. We found that good sun really helped to dry it up, but getting really sweaty or upset got mallory all itchy again and it felt better to scratch till you bleed than to itch!!
Post a Comment