1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper with big, beautiful bows!2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real trees - that's what we always had growing up...but not that I'm married to a man with asthma and allergies - we've got a fakie. Its a heck of a lot cleaner though :)
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving! (I'd put it up sooner but Christopher refuses)
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after New Years - or whenever all of the lower ornaments are finally knocked off by the kids
5. Do you like eggnog? Yuck. Can there be something more disgusting? Drinking Raw Eggs!?!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I think my bicycle when I was in elementary school
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents who have everything they could ever need.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids. Simple.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? We have quite a few, surprisingly. The coolest ones are miniatures - carved out of a single white rock in the shape of an egg that Christopher got in Peru.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Jada and I look forward to our mail lady every day!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I think a purple, plastic, toy phone. I was in high school and wanted my own phone line in my room. Ha. My dad was laughing anyways...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life - always was my moms favorite.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I feel like I'm thinking about Christmas presents throughout the whole year! I love giving presents!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? A Christmas gift? I don't think so. A baby gift? Yep. Definitely have.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christopher's cinnamon rolls. Yum :)
16. Colored or Clear Lights? Clear. Flashing, colored lights and inflatables are soooo tacky.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas, Is You!"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travelling any time of the year with our girls is getting more and more unpleasant. But there's nothing better than being in your grandparents house for Christmas as a kid :)
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? I always preferred stars but Chris and I have a beautiful angel. Maybe we will alternate every year or something.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and Silver. Though I do think that the black and silver ornament trend last year was pretty cool.
22. White or Warm Christmas? White. We had our first warm Christmas last year and it was so fun to go to the beach, and walk (not drive) around the neighborhood looking at lights - but nothings better than sitting by the fire, snuggled in blankets, drinking hot cocoa, watching the snow falling on Christmas Eve :)
23. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Christmas PJs! Love it!
24. Favorite Christmas Location? My grandparents huge house in Hart, Michigan. Ridiculous amounts of snow, family members, food and fun! What could be better? Maybe we'll make it up there for Christmas in 2010 :)
25. Who do you tag? Leah McChesney, Whitney Allison, Allison Dawn, and Laura Schlofman!



2 comments:
Were you describing our house when you said colored lights and inflatables were so tacky? I am offended:)
well it seems boring to do this now that it is past Christmas.
We had SO much fun getting to know Kalle and Jada better. The 3 toddlers were so cute together!
Love ya!
Post a Comment