Saturday, December 13, 2008

Deprived Number Two

I've been going through all of my photos from this past year and I've stumbled upon a sad reality - my baby Kalle does not have her first year documented in photos very well. Poor kid. Whole months have gone by without a single shot of her! Now Jada on the other hand, I have well over a thousand photos (gasp) of her from birth to age one. So at the park the other day, I did something I would've done if Kalle had been my first baby - I brought the camera with me AND I actually used it. She is such a peach. Really, I just love this baby so much. I smile when I look at her.
Isn't she gorgeous? I love her profile with her beautiful round forehead and sweet button nose. She's definitely not deprived in the cuddling department though...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Take it from me (also a deprived #2) she will remember the lack of photos forever. So take at least one a month of just her (without her sister). The only photos that I have are with my sister and there are very, very few of those indeed. Brian calls me the "undocumented" child. There is almost no proof that I was a child at all.
But don't feel bad if you are just too busy cuddling with her to take 1000 pictures. She just needs a few. And, I agree that she is beautiful.

Stephanie said...

I don't think I would have allowed any deprication when I was a kid. It might have been you who was deprived, Kimberly. Sorry. Although you were obviously a way cuter kid and more fun to photograph! I had that weird lip thing going on.