10 years ago I...
1. was a junior in high school,living with my parents in Dublin, Ohio
2. was 16! finally dating and driving
3. was studying for my ACT and applying to BYU
4. think my world revolved around lacrosse (and boys :-)
5. believe 10 years ago I had had my driver's license for about a month before I got my first speeding ticket and had my driver's license suspended for 8 weeks!
5 things on my "to do list" today...
1. mop the kitchen floor
2. FHE
3. clean the bathrooms
4. finish some laundry
5. basically get my house ready for Thanksgiving guests :-)
5 snacks that I like...
1. ice cream!
2. chocolate brownies
3. peanut butter everything
4. pancakes
5. Buckeye Crunch!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. buy my husband a boat
2. pay off my house
3. take my whole extended family on a cruise
4. travel with Chris - Peru, Australia, India, all over Europe and Africa
5. hire people to clean my house, drive me everywhere and take care of my finances!
5 places I have lived... (or a whole bunch more than 5)
1. born in Morristown, New Jersey
3. Seoul, Korea
4. Singapore, Indonesia
5. Tokyo, Japan
6. Dublin, Ohio
7. Shelby, Michigan
8. Rexburg, Idaho
9. Provo, Utah
10. Cumming & Duluth, Georgia
11. Weston & Coral Springs, Florida
5 jobs that I have had...
1. photo lab assistant at Ricks College in Rexburg, Idaho
2. summer camp counselor & lifeguard at Camp Miniwanca in Shelby, Michigan and a lifeguard at Wyandot Lake Amusement Park in Ohio
3. driving, shipping, order-taking, customer service, etc. at Krema in Dublin, Ohio
4. Waitress at Damon's Bar & Grill in Dublin, Ohio
5. Teacher's Assistant for a religion professor at BYU in Provo, Utah
6. Coach and an Official for high school women's lacrosse in Ohio, Utah and South Florida
Currently I am a the head coach for the girl's lacrosse team at Taravella High School but I am more importantly, a wife and a mother :-)



1 comment:
I love this! Well, I think I knew everything already about you, but I like what you said about Chris, Jada and Kalle. The girls' little personalities are already coming out big time! Thanks for tagging you fam. :-)
Post a Comment