5 joys...
1. my sister Kalle (who I like to torment but also love to please)
2. all of my other family members - ALL of them
3. my pink kitty
4. swinging
5. my nursery friends and my best friend Carson
5 snacks I like...
1. red pepper with hummus
2. ice cream (mint chocolate chip is my fav)
3. pickels
4. yogurt!
5. cracklin oat bran
5 places I've been (actually spent the night)... or more than 5
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Hilton Head, South Carolina
3. Park City, Utah
4. Ballston Spa, New York
5. Carmel, California
6. Florida - Coral Springs, Weston, Naples, Orlando & Cocoa
7. and the first 4 places on Kalle's list too
5 fears...
1. strange men (can you really blame her?)
2. scary Halloween costumes
3. falling
4. anyone being upset with me - I always ask "You happy? You happy mommy?"
5.
5 surprising facts...
1. I just picked off a tiny blood blister on the back of my neck which didn't stop BLEEDING for hours before it scabbed somehow into a large mole thing. The dermatologist cut it off, sent it for testing and cauterized the wound last week and I will now be left with a scar. Updates to follow...
2. I love to sing. I have an unusual desire to perform for others - always asking people if I can sing a song for them. But I get very frustrated when they don't stop what they are doing and silently and attentive listen to me and give me tons of praise when I am finished.
3. I also love to memorize things and recite them. I just mastered the Pledge of Allegiance and am working on the First Article of Faith.
4. I am a drama queen, but in a very feminine way. If I am upset about something I usually kneel down on the floor or a stair and place my head on the backs of my hands as I pretend to quietly sob - complete with fake sniffles and fake tear wiping.
5. When I was a baby I was slightly tounge tied which made it very difficult for me to nurse and excruiatingly painful for my poor mother! It has since strected out over time and may not need to be clipped. I think I will grow out of my lisp or learn to control it becaue I really try very hard to speak correctly.
5 obsessions...
1. princesses - dressing up as one or watching their movies
2. my pink kitty, and all of my other hundreds of stuffed animals that I have to sleep with every single night. There is barely room in my bed for me!
3. closing doors and cupboards and locking them up too
4. celebrating birthdays and holidays - I always throw my animals "birthday parties" and make them "special treats" in my play kitchen
5. reading - especially Dr. Seuss and my Book of Mormon.



No comments:
Post a Comment