1. my mommy
2. my purple kitty
3. my paci
4. my bottle
5. my sister and my daddy
5 obsessions...
1. same 5 as above
2. knocking down towers that Jada builds
3. "tasting" everything
4. trying on shoes
5. water - baths, pools, cups of water...
5 Places I've Been (actually spent the night)...
1.. Pentwater, Michigan (visited Saline & Hart)
2. Atlanta, Georgia
3. Seattle, Washington
4. Columbus, Ohio
5. Florida - Coral Springs, Weston, Naples, Orlando & Cocoa
6. Washington D.C.!
5 fears...
1. not having my 5 joys (mommy, kitty, paci, etc.)
2. vacuum
3. hair dryer
4. blender
5. yelling
5 snacks I like...
1. dried blueberries
2. ice cream
3. crackers
4. meat
5. raisins
5 surprising facts...
1. I am not a talker. I have little interest in communicating with words - I prefer to point or grunt and really only say the word "mama" on a daily basis. I am the complete opposite of Jada in this respect.
2. I am very busy - not really interested in reading books or watching TV I want to be moving around and getting into everything with my hands.
3. I have extremely sensitive skin and develop diaper rash overnight if my mom is not super careful. I need lots of bathing and naked time. Yeah!
4. I have a point on the tip of my right ear, exactly like my Auntie Stephanie and my Uncle Tyler (mom's sis and dad's bro) Genetics? Maybe.
5. I have a large, intact frenulum labii superioris. It is the skin fold that connects your upper lip to your gum line. My runs in between my front two teeth and will eventually have to be clipped so that I don't have a huge gap in my teeth. My grandpa Steve, Uncle Jason and Auntie Lindsay (dad's side) all had the same thing. Again, genetics.



2 comments:
i didn't know that the frenulum labii superioris was called that! i was bite by a dog when i was 6 and mine is torn and i didn't even know until a few years ago and the dentist said something! i hope it doesn't hurt to have it clipped.
Lexi has an attached frenum as well. Totally genetic.
-Cassie
Post a Comment