I was horrible at taking photos but I did snap this funny picture of Jada wearing her Nana's reading glasses!
Its not the cutest picture of Kalle but I feel like I post so many photos of Jada that I had to prove Kalle was there too! Here she is getting a bath in the sink from her Nana but she was determined to stand the whole time!
One night when the adults were in the theatre room - Jada and her beautiful "cousin" Tabitha were keeping themselves entertained. 4-year old Tabitha used Jada's legs as her canvas in this flowery masterpiece. She said that Jada held very still for her. Ha!

Its not the cutest picture of Kalle but I feel like I post so many photos of Jada that I had to prove Kalle was there too! Here she is getting a bath in the sink from her Nana but she was determined to stand the whole time!
One night when the adults were in the theatre room - Jada and her beautiful "cousin" Tabitha were keeping themselves entertained. 4-year old Tabitha used Jada's legs as her canvas in this flowery masterpiece. She said that Jada held very still for her. Ha!



3 comments:
Always so cute to see pictures of your girls. Tell me honestly are cruises that great, Klinton and I have often debated it but we sorta feel like we would be stuck on a ship and bored.
Remember when you and Steffi and I had matching swimsuits and they were pink with black polka dots? It reminds me of Jada's shirt! Those were the days.
why does that NOT surprise me? :)
Post a Comment