Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October Fun

We've had a busy month and I've been slacking on updates because of our bum computer (consumed by a deadly virus).

Kalle's friend Cayden is five days older than her. Here are the almost one-year olds at his birthday party in costumes. Kalle is wearing the same Dalmatian doggie costume that Jada wore for Halloween last year. She is NOT a cow!!!We spent a Saturday morning at a kiddie water park with the Tolberts. As you can see, it was uncrowded and the weather was perfect! After a little convincing Jada loved going down the water slides. She went down all of these slides at least once by herself! But she mostly preferred to go with her daddy :-) I am going to try to post some videos...Jada and I went to a good-bye party for one of our dearest friends. Their family moved to Colorado. Boo-hoo. Here is Jada with their daughter Jessica. We really miss them.

No comments: