Sunday, September 28, 2008

One minute she was eating....



I left the girls with Chris yesterday. Apparently, Jada had so much fun playing with her daddy (notice the messy hair and lack of clothing) that she fell asleep at the table!! First time this has ever happened!

11 comments:

Lekha Shah said...

TOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!

Chelsea said...

Kim, that is the funniest video. I cannot believe that it actually happened and he got it on tape.

Lydia said...

Oh my, I am laughing sooo hard. That is hillarious!

Monica said...

Hilarious....we certainly got a good chuckle out of this one....

Sarah Heder said...

Kimberly, that was so funny. Every time she jolted herself awake just a little bit, I started laughing out loud! And, I love the messy hair. Whenever Dan is watching the girls, Josie's hair is the same way.

Sister Sonksen said...

I was not laughing....my poor little darling...and she was so sleepy. She needed her Grammy to hold her and let her sleep in my arms whaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!

Mallory said...

that was AWESOME! I remember Meryn doing that all the time when she was a little girl. She is adorable. I was laughing out loud.

Margo said...

That was so precious. I can't believe that she did not fall out of her chair.

whitney allison said...

You could totally send that in to America's Funniest Home videos and win. That's hilarious and I love Chris trying to quietly giggle.

nikki said...

That is so funny! I love Chris' laughing.

tracie said...

Way to make Jada cry, Chris!! That video is too funny.