But then when I was a senior in High School the Columbus, Ohio temple was built. I attended the open house, helped clean the temple during the final cleaning session the night before the dedication and then was fortunate enough to be inside the temple when Pres. Hinkley dedicated the Columbus, Ohio temple in 2000. I knew my plan had changed and I would be married in this equally beautiful though much smaller temple. Chris and I were married in the Columbus, Ohio temple on September 18, 2004.
Even though now we only live 3 hours away from the Orlando, Florida temple, it seems as though we rarely get to go! I've been pregnant or nursing a baby for almost the entire three years that we have lived in Florida which has made temple trips quite tricky.
So today on our Fourth Anniversary I wanted to thank some special people who have helped us in our efforts to attend the temple by babysitting for us all too happily, not too mention FOR FREE!THANK YOU :
Cassie Wernli
LeeAnn Robey in Seattle
Nana & Gpa McChesney
Rick & Allison Tolbert
Stephanie Sonksen
Steve & Linda Wernli
And lastly; Thank you to the random Hispanic lady in the waiting room of the Orlando temple who held Jada for us when we showed up unknowingly on a Saturday afternoon for the final session of the day. Yes its true, we left our 8-month old with a complete stranger. Judge Us Not.
Stephanie Sonksen
Steve & Linda Wernli
And lastly; Thank you to the random Hispanic lady in the waiting room of the Orlando temple who held Jada for us when we showed up unknowingly on a Saturday afternoon for the final session of the day. Yes its true, we left our 8-month old with a complete stranger. Judge Us Not.




3 comments:
Congratulations! Isn't marriage the best? I sure think so. It totally rocks!
Congratulations!!
I think it's totally awesome and hilarious that you left your baby with a stranger! You crack me up.
Post a Comment