We are back from our trip to Ohio/Michigan to attend my awesome cousin Mallory's fabulous wedding and spend a week at my grandparent's cottage on Lake Michigan. We had a blast - but somehow I managed to be unable to locate my camera until we were packing up to leave! Darn! I'll just have to steal some photos from other people and post later.
P.S. My 8 month old baby is clapping her hands (sooo cute!) and climbing up our entire flight of stairs completely on her own!! Absurdity! When Jada was 8 months she couldn't move - AT ALL! This baby is really keeping me on my toes... (but I am so grateful that I don't have a cast on my foot and I can be kept literally on my toes :)



1 comment:
You have 2 gorgeous girls and i have 2 handsome boys...they should date, that is if your girls don't mind younger men!
Post a Comment