Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank You Patrick Dempsey!

Jada received Enchanted as an Easter present and hardly a day has gone by in our home in which Jada has not watched it! But (in true princess fashion) Jada cannot just simply watch Enchanted - oh no! Jada must BE Enchanted. Which means that she has to put on her way-too-big-for-her, white princess dress (because heaven forbid any other color wouldn't do!) and sing and dance around to every song and repeat aloud every line which she knows in the movie - which is, surprisingly, quite a few.


So here's my shout out to Amy Adams and (more importantly) Patrick Dempsey who have provided me with hours of entertainment and some eye candy to watch during the long afternoons when my smokin' hot husband is not around for me to stare at!

3 comments:

JenSwen said...

What a doll! She is to-die-for cute.

Amber said...

This is Amber Pitt from BYU 5th ward. I know you don't know me all that well, I checking the johnson's blog and I saw your name so I thought I'd see what you were up to. Anyhow, I think your blog is darling. You kids are so cute. I had the most random question about how you got your blog design. If you don't care to share you can email me at lifesthepitts @ hotmail.com. I just made my blog private because some weird old man left a message on my blog and it creeped me out.

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

First off, I think you are great. I could picture you perfectly as you described your husband along with your eye candy. Secondly, your girl is a adorable as always